About this Course
This is a hands-on 12 week course covering the nuances of Video Production, from filming to video editing. Technical factors such as lenses, camera settings (iso, aperture, f-stop), camera angles, single and multi-camera setup and the use of cables will be discusses in this course. We also teach you how by taking raw recordings and cutting, adding special effects and graphics, you can create a final production.
What to expect?
This course is suitable for those who are captivated with film and want to know what it takes to produce their own video productions or are working at firms where video production is necessary. At the end of this course you’ll:
- Have understanding of how to work with a professional camera and its equipment
- Be able to do a single or multi camera setup for video production
- Know how to maneuver your camera by applying different techniques
- Know how to organize, cut and edit a video in order to provide quality production
- Be able to add sound, graphics and effects to a video image
Please find some of the projects students have worked on during the cinematographer classes. Click on the link below to find a glance at what to expect in the classes.
No filming or editing knowledge or skills is required to join the training. It is advised (not mandatory) to have your laptop during this course.